co-founder, co-owner, project managerProfessor emeritus at the Department of Fluid Mechanics of BMEDoctor of Science
About our company
CFD.HU Ltd. was established in 2003 by Prof. Tamás Lajos, at that time, head of the Department of Fluid Dynamics of BME, and Associate Professor Gergely Kristóf Ph.D. Our company began its activity as the official distributor of FLUENT CFD software in Hungary, and by the time FLUENT Inc. was acquired by ANSYS Inc., we were also qualified for FEM products and our product line became broader as the official distributor of ANSYS simulation software products.
Our scope is expanding to all domains of fluid dynamics and thermodynamics, completed by the associated mechanical problems. Our internationally acclaimed professionals guarantee a high level of precision for any engineering problem. As our primary activity, we distribute the most advanced simulation technology available, and we are also providing consulting services and R&D cooperation by using the most efficient simulation tools available.
- The leaders of our company are well-established internationally and respected both in the academy and industry.
- Thanks to our acclaimed consultation services, we established a large network of satisfied industrial clients.
- We are committed to developing future CFD experts, as we support, encourage and follow talented CFD students in Hungary.
- Our state of the art hardware-infrastructure helps us to reduce the time associated with the solution processing.
- As the financial organiser of the International Conference on Modelling Fluid Flow, a tri-annual event, we promote interaction between scientists and practitioners working in the field of computational and experimental fluid dynamics.
- One of the company’s owners is the chairman of the sub-committee of Fluid Mechanics and Heat Technology at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (MTA), which arranges an annual Workshop in order to support knowledge exchange.
Quality Management Policy Statement
CFD.HU Ltd. is committed to meet, and where appropriate, exceed Customer expectations and satisfy their needs during its service and activity. Our mission is to ease our Customer’s work and promote their success with our long-term experience in the field of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- We continue to develop our document registration system, following the development of the Company and the applicable requirements.
- In order to ensure continuing development, we identify the weaknesses and constantly take action to overcome them.
- We pay careful attention to select our colleagues and provide all the necessary tools for them. The employees of CFD.HU Ltd. are highly qualified and acclaimed, even in the academic society.
- We provide our Colleagues with the possibility to take part in the Company’s development and monitor their contentment.
- We are responsible for the continuing professional development of our employees according to new challenges and growth requirements.
- Each employee of CFD.HU Ltd. takes personal responsibility for the outstanding quality of the product or service provided by himself/herself or in cooperation.
- We are committed to ensure a pure, arranged and inspiring working environment, and we intend to protect the environmental values.
- To keep pace with the changes of external or internal conditions, and in order to ensure the continuing development of quality, we regularly review and adapt our quality policy.
To realise the goals listed previously, our Company manages a Quality System approved according to the international standard MSZ EN ISO 9001:2008
The management of CFD.HU Ltd. guarantees to ensure the understanding of the quality policy by all levels of the organisation, engages in acquiring and supervising the quality policy during the daily work, and requires the employees to do their work according to the documented Quality System.